Thursday, December 31, 2009

Most popular posts of 2009

I did this in 2007 and in 2008 and so it is time once again to trawl through this blog's statistics and see what posts appeared to attract the most attention (in terms of hits) in 2009. They are:
  1. Star Trek: for kids?
  2. Informing economics through toileting
  3. Revolutionary parenting innovation: The outdoor computer game
  4. The second most intelligent life form
  5. 2 hours of self play
  6. Cold, Clothing and Fatality Risk
That last one so notable for comments that I now believe have been both life saving and a stimulus to the US economy. Just outside the list was my reaction to the WSJ review of Parentonomics. As it was the only US newspaper review, in retrospect, perhaps I should have been calmer. But I was most proud of this post on Rachel Nalebuff's little book.

In addition, these posts from past years still had enough hits to out do those above (just counting their hits in 2009 alone):
I realise blogging has been light of late. It has been busy setting up here in the US but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things in 2010.