Friday, March 9, 2012

New Parentonomics Blog

So I was asked and accepted an offer to write a regular blog over at Forbes.com (specifically, under the ForbesWoman sub-brand). The blog is tagged Parentonomics and can be accessed and followed here. Now that doesn't mean I'll be abandoning this blog but there will be a 5 day gap in posting. The good news is that posts should be more regular than they have been of late.

There are two posts up now:
They are familiar territory for regular readers here but in a more 'Forbes' style. My intension is to start branching out into a greater variety of parenting problems -- particularly concerning teenagers as I now have one.

In the meantime, if you want to know when new posts go up, either follow the blog directly on Forbes (you need only click one button). Or alternatively, I'll post links at twitter.com/parentonomics.